TRAKTOR PRO 3.3.0 integrates Pioneer’s XDJ-1000MK2 and XDJ-700 as well as the new DJM-V10 mixer. In addition, it comes with a comprehensive integration of the macOS Catalina Music app.
- Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 Integration: plug and play integration of the XDJ-1000 MK2 including full display support, RGB waveforms, and all performance features.
- Pioneer XDJ-700 Integration: plug and play integration of the XDJ-700 including full display support and all performance features.
- Pioneer DJM-V10 Integration: plug and play integration of the DJM-V10 including the automatic configuration of input and output channels.
- Comprehensive iTunes/Music integration: faster and deeper iTunes/Music integration via API, with the option to revert to XML based integration for legacy use cases.
- Custom Mapping (over-mapping) for S3: the factory mapping of KONTROL S3 can now be customized like the mappings of S2 MK3 and S4 MK3.
- MIDI mode for KONTROL S2MK3: with the latest firmware installed, the S2 MK3 can now be switched to MIDI mode in order to use them with any application capable of MIDI.
- MIDI mode for KONTROL S3: with the latest firmware installed, the S3 can now be switched to MIDI mode in order to use them with any application capable of MIDI.
- Headroom not applied to preview deck in external mixing mode: the headroom setting is now also applied to the preview deck in external mixing mode.
- Keyboard focus is on Main UI with Preference Window open: when you open the Preference window and press Enter or ESC it now correctly closes the window.
- Scratch controlled deck loses Sync when loading new track: loading new tracks into a scratch controlled playing and synched deck will continue to play in perfect sync.
- S4 MK3 Tempo Fader neutral zone too wide: the neutral zone around the center-point of the S4 MK3 Tempo Fader is now as narrow as it was before.
- Decks lose sync by moving the tempo fader on S4 MK3: synced decks are now locked against tempo changes via hardware, such as the S4 MK3.
- Some M4A files can’t be played on Windows: all M4A files containing any kind of special characters in the file name can now be loaded and played on Windows.
- Some iTunes playlists are not shown: all iTunes playlists are shown, including those which duplicate names of folders.
- Crash when clicking on Music folder (Windows): Traktor on Windows no longer crashes under certain circumstances when clicking on the Music folder.
- TagLib related crash on Windows: with this fix, we no longer observe TagLib related crashes on Windows and macOS.
- Beat Phase output controller range incorrect: the Beat Phase output Controller Range now correctly shows [-0.5. .+0.5].
- STEMS with inconsistent stem lengths not usable: STEM files will now analyze and play fine even with slightly different lengths of the individual stems.
- Certain Tracks cannot be analyzed: files will no longer fail to analyze with the error: «Cannot execute BPM-detection due to missing transients! Please analyze first».
- Star Rating not imported from iTunes/Music on first import: the iTunes/Music star rating is now instantly imported into Traktor on first import/play of the file.
- Focused and unfocused Deck A letter not aligned: the Deck A letter of the focused and unfocused deck are now perfectly aligned.